Cobra Starship Lyrics
Cobra Starship lyrics come from fun-filled songs that are about partying, going out, and having a good time. The band mixes great beats with simple lyrics that fans can sing along too. The band's first studio album was released in 2006, and since then, their musical style has stayed electro-pop. Cobra Starship lyrics cater towards young fans and people who want to let loose to songs with no deep lyrical meaning.
- "I make them good girls go bad. I make them good girls go, them good girls go bad." This Cobra Starship lyric is the chorus from their song "Good Girls Go Bad." The song was the first single from their third studio album, "Hot Mess." The lyrics for the song are repetitive and simple, which makes this particular lyric an easy stand-out. The Cobra Starship song "Good Girls Go Bad" is fun, and catchy, just like the lyric.
- "So kiss me goodbye, I can see the venom in your eyes. Goodbye." The lyrics go along with the theme from the movie "Snakes On a Plane" which is about people being terrorized by snakes on a plane. This Cobra Starship lyric is part of the chorus to the song "Bring It (Snakes On A Plane)" and is sung four times throughout the song. The song is featured on both their 2006 album "While The City Sleeps, We Rule The Streets," and featured in the "Snakes on a Plane" movie.
- "Well, you're a hot mess and I'm falling for you, and I'm like hot damn let me make you my boo cause you can shake it shake it shake it, yeah you know what to do." The chorus for the Cobra Starship song "Hot Mess" are these lyrics. The song was released as a single off their 2009 album with the same name. The lyrics are about a girl who is always drunk and a mess, but he does not care and wants her anyway. It is a party song that has no deep meaning.
- "I’m not street but I do what I gotta do. So what? You got a crew? I got a crew too." This Cobra Starship lyric is from the song "Pete Wentz Is The Only Reason We're Famous." The entire song is about going out and having a good time. These particular lyrics talk about getting too drunk and having an altercation. He does not take crap from anyone and will throw down to defend himself, or his friends.
- "The city is at war, bless the young and rich, with designer drugs and designer friends." This Cobra Starship lyric is from the song "The City Is At War," which is off the 2007 album "¡Viva La Cobra!." The lyrics for the song "The City is at War" is about if someone has money, they can get away with almost anything. The songs lyrics are meant to be sarcastic in over exaggerating the point of money can buy anything.