If you're looking for an outstanding wallet, check out these five best wallets by Comme des Garcons. Comme des Garcons constructs their wallets with the highest quality possible. They produce trendy and efficient wallets.
- Comme des Garcons Embossed Polka Dot Wallet Billfold. This best selling wallet by Comme des Garcons is a polka dot style and is embossed. It is very trendy and contains a gold zipper. The wrap around zipper makes for a complete opening. This top wallet is very practical containing six credit card slots and a change compartment. It comes in black, white, red or blue and sells for $275.00.
- Comme des Garcons Polka Dot Wallet-Small Billfold. This new smaller design is made of Spanish leather. It is a polka dot printed, leather small billfold with a gold zipper. It contains a snap change pocket, three credit card slots, and a main compartment to hold cash or anything else. It comes in red or black and sells for $250.00.
- Comme des Garcons Classic Leather- Plain Billfold Large. This great wallet serves different purposes. Ladies can use this plain black leather wallet as a clutch when they go out and men can use it for a financial organizer. It contains numerous slots inside, a protective ID slot, a pen holder and a coin pocket. It comes only in black and costs $316.00.
- Comme des Garcons Classic Leather – Plain Side Zip. This small wallet comes in either black or white and has a gold zipper. It opens around two sides offering a unique opening. It sells for $84.00.
- Comme des Garcons Classic Leather Plain Billfold. This is one of the five best wallets they have to offer. It is crafted of Spanish leather and has a gold zipper. When opened, it contains a snap pocket which forms a square pouch perfect for change. There are numerous slots inside for credit cards and it comes in either black or off-white and sells for $178.00.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.