Common Facebook Login Problems
Common Facebook login problems can be a nuisance, an aggravation and if you use it for business it can be a costly in terms of monies lost due to not be able to get in touch with your business colleagues and customers. Facebook login problems come in many forms and here are just a few.
- Typing in an incorrect user name. When you first sign up, pick words and numbers carefully, make them easy to remember but hard for others to guess, the easiest one to use, if you can, is your email address, it's something you use everyday so you are more than likely to remember it.
- Typing in your password incorrectly is something that just about all of us have messed up on at one time or another, even us seasoned pros can make this kind of mistake. As with choosing a user id make certain it is easy for you to remember but harder for others to guess, mix up numbers and letters and put some capita letters in just for safety's sake.
- If you suspect that your computer may have been 'hacked' into, then take the necessary steps to secure your system from future attacks. If you have been hacked, run a reputable antivirus/anti malware program such as Spybot or Windows Security Essentials. Make certain that these programs run continuously in the background so that your computer is protected 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
- Sometimes it's no ones fault, sometimes Facebooks servers will go down, and there is some glitch somewhere between you, your ISP and Facebook. The techs are called out to see what is going on before everyone blows a gasket cause they can buy anymore cows on Farmville or kill a demon on Knights of Camelot! In this case, patience is key.
- Finally, sometimes login problems just need a bit of tender loving care from customer support, email them and let them know you are going insane due to lack of social interaction on Facebook, that will get you straightened right up.