Common Male Sex Problems
Any man with sexual problems should know about the common male sex problems. Sexual problems can occur because of many different reasons. Some involve the actual penis, and some involve the prostate. Different sexual problems have different remedies. If you're experiencing any sexual problem, speaking to a doctor is always suggested. There are many sexual problems, there are many involving ejaculation:
- Premature Ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is whenever ejaculation occurs too soon during sexual intercourse.
- Inhibited Ejaculation. Inhibited ejaculation is whenever ejaculation takes too long to happen.
- Retrograde Ejaculation. Instead of the semen leaving the penis through the tip of the penis, it goes into the bladder, this is called retrograde ejaculation.
Some male sexual problems have nothing to do with ejaculation, they have to do with other sexual problems:
- Erectile Disfunction. Erectile disfunction is whenever loss of erection or inability to get an erection occurs often.
- Loss of Libido. Loss of libido is whenever there is no or hardly any desire to have any type of sexual encounter.
There are ways to correct and even prevent these sexual problems from happening:
- Quit smoking. Smoking decreases blood flow to the penis.
- Exercise daily. It's suggested exercise happens daily for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Reduce stress. Stress can help cause erectile disfunction.
- Talk to your doctor about any medication that can help raise the libido or stop erectile disfunction, which ever one needs treating.
- Any emotional problems such as depression and anxiety could be causing sexual problems, if you have these emotional disorders, getting them treated could help sexual performance.
Another exercise that helps stop premature ejaculation is kegel exercises. The kegel exercises give you more control over PC muscle. The PC muscle is usually said to lose control whenever ejaculation. Keeping control of these muscles can help slow down ejaculation. They are also suggested for men who have prostate swelling. To perform kegel exercises simply:
- Start urinating.
- During urination, completely stop urinating.
- Start again and repeat the process.
Once kegel exercises are done while urinating, they can be done anytime. Simply exercise the muscle as if you were urinating. If any concerns arise, it's strongly suggested to talk to a doctor.