Compact Digital Slr Camera: 5 Best
Looking to know more about the Compact Digital SLR Camera: 5 Best? In today's market compact digital SLR camera's are becoming more prevalent as more people choose digital over traditional camera formats. Here 5 of the best compact digital SLR camera available today.
- Canon G10 Powershot : One of Canon's flagship models, the G10 is a high end compact camera that features a 14.7 megapixel CCD sensor and RAW image support. Small and versatile, the Canon G10 Powershot is a suitable alternative to a full sized DSLR.
- Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR : A range of shooting modes and 12 megapixel resolution make the Finepix a popular choice for consumers. Excellent build quality making it sturdy enough to withstand a few knocks and scrapes, the Finepix has a wide dynamic range which allows for outstanding images.
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX1 : Packed with features, the Cyber-shot has a selection of shooting modes including twilight, pet and snow. 10 megapixels offer detailed photos and the image stabilizer comes in handy when taking low light shots with no flash.
- Samsung TL320 : This compact camera offers optimum control to its user with the ability to change aperture and shutter speeds. A 12 megapixel resolution, the TL230 allows for its images to be tweaked with saturation control and the ability to sharpen the picture. Overall a handy camera ideal for those who like to be able to create their own settings.
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZR1 : A simple design camera with some well thought out features including a wide angle lens, a good sized LCD viewing screen and a lithium rechargeable battery. The Lumix is a well performing camera that is ideal for someone who is looking for a digital replacement to their 35 mm compact camera.