If your tactics in “Company of Heroes” just aren’t cutting it, it may be time to check out these “Company of Heroes” strategies. “Real time strategy” has its name for a reason, and that’s basically because you’ve got to be clever with your strategies while you’re in the heat of gameplay. One wrong move can put you on the losing side of the game, and it’s imperative that you bring your “A game” every step of the way. If you’re ready to start owning it in “Company of Heroes,” take a look at these strategies and try to incorporate them into your gameplay.
- First things first, in “Company of Heroes,” you always want to keep an engineer on the front lines for quick fixes. This strategy works well because you will end up spending a lot more money in the long run replacing your damaged vehicles instead of having an engineer simply fix them.
- Try to get used to building a barracks on the front lines. It’s a pain when you’ve got to repopulate your army from way back at the base. Instead of doing this incessantly, just build a barracks on the front lines so that you can quickly reinforce whenever needed.
- Try to use snipers as front line scouts. It sounds weird but in “Company of Heroes,” they will come in handy if they can hold their fire whenever possible. Once you get the calliope shermans and howitzers, the snipers will pose much more of a threat to the enemy and they will attack for accurately when areas are exposed.
- Try to pay attention to what your units are saying. A nice feature in “Company of Heroes” is that the units will make comments about their current conditions. For instance, you might notice infantry units mentioning that they are being pinned. Paying attention to these comments will help your gameplay out because it will be easier to react.
- Don’t underestimate the power of halftracks. Whenever you can, build a halftrack because when it is combined with a quad cannon, you get a pretty potent and deadly machine as the result.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.