Company Of Heros Cheats
"Company of Heroes" cheats will change your life. At least they will change the life of your "Company of Heroes" character’s more than finding the meaning to their life will. Several different categories of cheats for the game exist. THQ, remembering that not all gamers are graceful and coordinated creatures, lets skill-challenged players gain an advantage by entering the cheat mode.
- Enter the Text Console Mode. Press "Control-Shift-Tilde (~)" or "Control-Shift-@" to enter the "Company of Heroes" cheat code mode. Press the same key combination again to exit the mode. Pick your favorite cheat code and enter the necessary text to cause the desired effect
- Get Rid of the Fog of War. Starcraft and Warcraft introduced this concept. To see what your enemy and your allies are up to, type "FOW_toggle". Removing the fog of war does not reveal unexplored areas of the map.
- Turn Big Head Mode On Or Off. Company of Heroes scholars still debate the usefulness of this feature. Consensus among those who actually play the game is that there is no real reason for it to exist. Type "Big Head Mode On" or "Big Head Mode Off" depending on the effect you desire
- .Adjust the Game’s Speed. PC gamers who still enjoy the original X-com games know how useful slowing down the game speed is. Setting the game rate is one of the most useful companies of Heroes cheats. Type in "setsimrate(#)" to change the operation of the game.
- Reveal All. The final company of Heroes cheats removes the fog of war and shows the entire map. Add "–dev" to the shortcut link command to use this cheat. When you enter the console mode, type "FOW-Revealall"
Company of Heroes invincibility cheats require a third party modification. Trainer programs can help the user adjust the game to his liking.