Get yourself amped and excited with these competition quotes. Some people are competitive by nature, others are much quieter, but that spark can fly at any time. A competitive streak can be very useful in life, provided its not taken far out of proportion. A little edge is always fun and many great athletes and successful business have a competitive streak. Its what gets them out of bed at four am and practicing eight hours a day. It breeds hard work.
- "While most are dreaming of success, winners wake-up and work hard to achieve it." – The author of this quote is unknown but it still speaks the truth. Hard work is what makes winners and a little competitiveness goes a long way. This is by far one of the best competition quotes.
- "I'm not in competition with anybody but myself. My goal is to beat my last performance." – Celine Dion has a good point in her competition quote. There’s no need to ruin your relationships with others and you don’t need others to make yourself better. Challenging yourself is the best way to improve yourself.
- "An artist is somebody who enters into competition with God." – Patti Smith knew what she was talking about when she gave this competition quote. If God created the world as we know it, anyone trying to create something they consider better is literally in competition with God.
- "Every man in the world is better than someone else and not as good someone else." – William Saroyan makes a great point and gives us one of the best competition quotes. His quote reminds us that there is always something bigger and always something smaller and that its not worth beating yourself up over.
- "You have to be able to center yourself, to let all of your emotions go… Don't ever forget that you play with your soul as well as your body." – Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is a great athlete and he would know what it takes to win. His competitive quote reminds us that you have to give your all, half isn’t enough.
- "I play golf with friends sometimes, but there are never friendly games." – Ben Hogan might have a point with his competitive quote. It’s very hard for some people to keep a game friendly because they have a competitive nature. All you can do is be honest and not play golf with your friends.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …