Get yourself amped and excited with these competition quotes. Some people are competitive by nature, others are much quieter, but that spark can fly at any time. A competitive streak can be very useful in life, provided its not taken far out of proportion. A little edge is always fun and many great athletes and successful business have a competitive streak. Its what gets them out of bed at four am and practicing eight hours a day. It breeds hard work.
- "While most are dreaming of success, winners wake-up and work hard to achieve it." – The author of this quote is unknown but it still speaks the truth. Hard work is what makes winners and a little competitiveness goes a long way. This is by far one of the best competition quotes.
- "I'm not in competition with anybody but myself. My goal is to beat my last performance." – Celine Dion has a good point in her competition quote. There’s no need to ruin your relationships with others and you don’t need others to make yourself better. Challenging yourself is the best way to improve yourself.
- "An artist is somebody who enters into competition with God." – Patti Smith knew what she was talking about when she gave this competition quote. If God created the world as we know it, anyone trying to create something they consider better is literally in competition with God.
- "Every man in the world is better than someone else and not as good someone else." – William Saroyan makes a great point and gives us one of the best competition quotes. His quote reminds us that there is always something bigger and always something smaller and that its not worth beating yourself up over.
- "You have to be able to center yourself, to let all of your emotions go… Don't ever forget that you play with your soul as well as your body." – Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is a great athlete and he would know what it takes to win. His competitive quote reminds us that you have to give your all, half isn’t enough.
- "I play golf with friends sometimes, but there are never friendly games." – Ben Hogan might have a point with his competitive quote. It’s very hard for some people to keep a game friendly because they have a competitive nature. All you can do is be honest and not play golf with your friends.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
9 Rappers With “Young” In Their Names Who Aren’t So Young An...
They get older, their monikers stay the same age.