Leave it to Confucius to sum up whatever you’re feeling with these Confucius quotes for Facebook status. Confucius was a Chinese philosopher that lived during the Zhou Dynasty between 551 BC and 479 BC. His father was a warrior that died when he was very young, and his mother was a concubine who also died when he was 17 years old. Confucius did marry, but eventually abandoned his family to focus on his ideals. He’s experienced life. The ups and downs. So, he knows where you’re coming from, and what you’re dealing with. These Confucius quotes for Facebook status are just a few of his insights into the nature of things and people.
- "When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger." In other words, some people just don’t get it. Some don’t have the vision that's necessary, and can only see what's right in front of their faces.
- "It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." This is always great to hear, or read. This is one of the best Confucius quotes for Facebook status because it helps your friends to keep going. Gives a bit of encouragement when they check their profile.
- "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves." Revenge has gone cyber in this age of Facebook and Twitter. Make this one of your Confucius quotes for Facebook status to remind some "friends" of the consequences of their actions. Or maybe, you just want to talk a little smack to that cyber stalker. Post this on your wall, and they'll know without you having to come right out and say it.
- "The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones." This one of the Confucius quotes for Facebook status will definitely help your friends make it through that Monday afternoon.
- "A lion chased me up a tree, and I greatly enjoyed the view from the top." This one of the Confucius quotes for Facebook status will simply make your friends smile. It's a humorous, light hearted way of explaining that something good can come from the difficulties of life. Perhaps, even, something you never would have learned without that difficulty.
- "A man of humanity is one who, in seeking to establish himself, finds a foothold for others and who, in desiring attainment himself, helps others to attain." This one of the Confucius quotes for Facebook status reminds us that we're all in this together. No words are more true, especially when applied to the world and network of the Facebook culture. The strength of Facebook comes from its interconnected nature.
- "A man without a mustache is a man without a soul." It's nice to have some fun with Confucius, too. Obviously, he had a preference for the mustache.
- "Even four harnessed horses cannot bring imprudent words back into the mouth." What more needs to be said? This is one of the most important of the Confucius quotes for Facebook status, especially for Facebook. People have a tendency to say online what they wouldn't say in person. The words are still out there, however, either way, and cannot be taken back. This is really true now that everything you type can get cached, and used as proof. There's no wiggling out of it anymore.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.