When someone is out hunting a new boat, they may like to consider looking at “Consumer Reports” 5 best 25 foot cruiser boats. This list will let a person know that someone else has already tried the boat and it will give a comprehensive review of the best attributes and any possible problems the boat may have.
- The 2011 Cobalt 232 – This is one of “Consumer Reports” 5 best 25 foot cruiser boats because if its design, power and overall handling. It received the JD power and associates award of excellency because of its capabilities as best overall boat of 2011. This large boat on “Consumer Reports” 5 best 25 foot cruiser boats has an 8’6” beam, a 3′ max draft, and is made of fiberglass. It is able to carry fifty gallons of fuel and ten gallons of water.
- Regal – This is a 25′ bowrider and its company has been in the boat business for over forty years- they know what makes a great boat. It is made with an 8’6” beam and a 19” high trim. The boat has the capacity to carry 68 gallons of fuel and 16 gallons of fresh water. It’s able to house 13 people, making it ideal for extended trips. It comes fully equipped with entertainment features including a Fusion Marine Stereo system with internal Ipod doc.
- Rinker Captiva 246 BR – This 25 foot cruiser boat comes with an 8’6” beam and a 22” drive up. It has a large fuel capacity at 75 gallons and holds 10 gallons fresh water. It’s well equipped with a rear padded tanning bed, making it ideal for those who love to sit in the lap of luxury. The u-shaped bow seating is both comfortable and stylish, making this one of “Consumer Reports” 5 best 25 foot cruiser boats that is made for easy riding.
- Sea Ray 255 Sundancer – This 25 foot cruiser boat is also made with an 8’6” and has a stern up draft of 25.” The fuel capacity on this lovely boat is 69 gallons and it has a twenty gallon water capacity. “Consumer Reports” says it has a spacious cabin that is fit for entertaining. Some docking areas will allow a boater to stay overnight with the comfortable set up the Sea Ray has.
- Chaparral 246 – This 25 foot cruiser boat appears on the list because of its 14 person capacity, and the option of its 320 horse power super engine. This boat also comes with a wakeboard tower. “Consumer Reports” says this makes it a fantastic choice for those who like to entertain and have their sports at the same time. There are three additional gauge display packages for an owner’s convenience, including options for GPS units.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.