Although millions of people use Facebook every single day, many users do not know how to contact Facebook. Although many of those users likely won't have a need to contact Facebook, it is still something important to know, as there may be a time when you need to contact Facebook due to privacy concerns, scammers, or questions about the site. Here is a guide on how to easily contact Facebook:
You will need:
- Internet Access
- Go to the "Help" link. On any Facebook page, there should be a link that says "Help" that will help you contact Facebook in the bottom left hand corner. It will be after several other links, such as "Privacy" and "Terms."
- You can then search for whatever it is you need help with. Under the "Help Center" title, you will see a search bar that says "What can we help you with?" that will help you with your concern so you don't need to contact Facebook directly.
- Type your question into the search bar. After typing your question or search term into the Help Center's search bar, you can click search and view your list of results.
- If you don't find the results you were hoping for, use the other sections of the Help Center page. There are numerous options for help with "Using Facebook," "Facebook Apps and Features," and "Ads and Business Solutions." On the side, you will also find help options that you can use in place of contacting Facebook such as the "Top Questions" asked in the Facebook Help Center and "Common Searches" in the Help Center.
- Now you should have been able to find help for your query. You now know how to contact Facebook and can use this same method for any other questions you have.