Convert Youtube To Mp3
YouTube has become a major source for new music and leaked tracks and this has sparked the demand for knowing how to convert YouTube to MP3 format. YouTube does not offer any tools or help on how to convert YouTube to MP3, but with a tool of your own, you can have an MP3 file straight from the video of your choice in no time!
To convert YouTube to MP3, you will need:
- A computer with internet access
- A video picked out
- Open your favorite internet browser and browse to the YouTube video you would like to convert to MP3. Once you are actually looking at the video, highlight the URL of the page and copy it using your right mouse button.
- Delete the address from the URL bar, type in “www.listentoyoutube.com” (no quotes) and hit Enter. You will be taken to a website that can quickly convert YouTube to MP3 within a matter of seconds.
- Paste the URL into the box below the heading “Enter YouTube URL.” Below this field, you have one of two choices for your sound quality in your MP3. You can either choose “Standard Quality” or “High Quality.” If you plan on burning the MP3 file to CD and/or listening to it frequently, choose “High Quality.” Select “Go” next to the field to begin converting YouTube to MP3.
- The next page will consist of a loading percentage. Do not leave this page or click on anything else. Wait for the loader to reach 100 percent and the site will automatically redirect you to your MP3 link.
- Select “Download MP3” from the new page that opens. This is not the actual link for the MP3 file, but the next page will have that link.
- On the next page, click “Download MP3” located above the large ad in the center. It might be somewhat difficult to locate this link because of the amount of ads on the page, but it will be there. The text will read “Download MP3.” Click it once with your mouse and wait for a File Download box to appear.
- Select “Save File” and your MP3 will download to your hard drive. Congratulations! You will have successfully converted YouTube to MP3!