If you one of those people who types with just their index fingers, then you need to check out these cool typing games to improve your technique. There are a ton of games you can play to help work on your accuracy and speed. If you like playing computer games, you can have fun while you are doing it.
- Spacebar Invaders. If you liked classic video games you'll like this typing game. It is based on the old space invaders arcade game. You need to stop the creatures from coming down from space by typing. They get faster though as you type more and more. This will definitely help you to increase your speed.
- Querty Warriors. You can work on your typing and destroy the enemy with this typing game. You are a soldier and caught behind enemy lines. You need to ward them off by typing the word below it. If you type it correctly when you hit enter they will be destroyed. As they game proceeds the enemies become more sophisticated, so watch out.
- The Clatter of the Keys. This typing game is based on the stories of H.P. Lovecraft, who created the Cthulhu Mythos. To play you need to type the words that fall down the screen in the place where they have fallen. As you type you are creating a story from the words in the style of Lovecraft. Keep the game going for as long as you can to see how strange it gets.
- Typing of the Dead. Based on the arcade game House of the Dead, this typing game adds a speed and accuarcy twist. As the zombies come towards you, you need to type the letters and numbers that you see across their chests. Each key you type correctly is a gun shot wound, and each mistake is a miss. Once you get the word typed correctly, they fall to their death.
- Keyboard Revolution. Dance Dance Revolution but for typing. Try this typing game to get your groove on and learn how to type. Instead of stepping on the directions buttons, you need to type in the correct letter to make the right dance move.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …