These Simple-to-make Cool Whip recipes will get you out of the kitchen in no time. Cool Whip is a sweet and creamy addition to any dessert. No need to whip the cream yourself in these Cool Whip and fruit combos, so each one takes just a few minutes to prepare. Try the comfort of the banana pudding from your childhood or a sophisticated trifle for company.
To make trifle, you will need:
- 1 angel food cake
- 2 cups strawberries, washed stemmed and sliced
- 4 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 small boxes of instant vanilla pudding
- 4 cups milk
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted and roughly chopped
- Cut the angel food cake into 1-inch cubes. Prepare the pudding with the milk, according to the package, and set in the refrigerator to cool.
- Place the strawberries, bananas, and drained pineapple into a bowl. Mix together gently.
- Layer half of the angel food cake cubes in a large glass bowl or trifle dish. Spoon out half of the pudding and smooth it over the cake. Add a layer of half of the fruit, a layer of half of the Cool Whip, and then sprinkle with half of the pecans.
- Repeat the same steps to make a another layer, using the rest of the ingredients. Store in the refrigerator. Serve cold.
Million Dollar Pie
If you want to make Million Dollar Pie, you will need:
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 1 medium can crushed pineapple, drained of all but 1 tablespoon juice
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- In a large bowl combine the sweetened condensed milk with the lemon juice. Stir in the pineapple.
- Fold in the entire container of Cool whip. Gently fold in the pecans.
- Put half of the mixture into each pie shell. Level the mixture out evenly.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill. Serve cold.
If you want to make Banana Pudding, you will need:
- 6 large bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups of whole or low-fat milk
- 2 boxes of instant banana pudding, banana or vanilla
- 1 container of Cool Whip
- 1 box of vanilla wafers
- Take a glass pan and line the bottom of it with one layer of vanilla wafers. Crumble a few cookies into a small bowl and set aside.
- Prepare the pudding according to the directions on the package. Add the bananas to the pudding.
- Pour half of the pudding and banana mixture into the dish over the cookies. Layer half of the cool whip over the pudding and level it.
- Repeat these same layers with the remaining ingredients ending with a layer of Cool Whip. Sprinkle the cookie crumbs over the top for decoration.
- Place in the refrigerator and let chill. Serve cold and refrigerate any leftovers.
If you want to make Fruit Salad, you will need:
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 small can pineapple tidbits
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 small can mandarin oranges
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- Mix all fruits together in a large glass bowl. Fold in whipped cream. Add marshmallows and fold in gently.
- Put into the refrigerator to chill. Serve chilled as a side dish or dessert.
Fresh Blueberry Pie
If you want to make Fresh Blueberry Pie, you will need:
- 1 baked 9-inch pie shell
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons of white sugar
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Place the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla into a mixing bowl. Beat together until fluffy. Fold in Cool Whip with a rubber spatula.
- Fill the baked pie shell with the mixture. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Add blueberries to the top before serving. Serve chilled and store leftovers, if there are any, in the refrigerator.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.