Coolest Bathing Ape Store: Top 5
Wondering where the top 5 coolest Bathing Ape stores are located? Bathing Ape is a Japanese "clothing" company founded in 1993 that specializes in street wear. We put clothing in parentheses because Bathing Ape stores, BAPE for short, offer so much more than clothes. There are a lot of clothing companies out there that offer lots of goods, but Bathing Ape stores has them all beat. You could go into a Bathing Ape store and potentially walk out with an entire wardrobe (down to the boxers and socks), a new haircut, a cup of coffee and a new musical record. They don't push a bunch of crappy merchandise. Bathing Ape stores have high quality stuff at very reasonable prices. Interested yet? Thought so. Here are the top five coolest Bathing Ape stores.
- BAPE Store Osaka. When you walk into this Bathing Ape store, you feel like you've fallen into an old video game. The walls are fashioned to look like the breakable blocks from a certain little video game plumbers adventures. There are glass see-through walls with shelving that hold random items of clothing. The metallic construction of the stairways also allude to the famous video game plumbers exploits. Specifically the adventure when he's jumping over barrels trying to get to, well, a big ape.
- BAPE Store Los Angeles. Everything in Los Angeles is big and flashy. This Bathing Ape store isn't any different. The building itself looks like some big time recording studio. It's line with palm trees and the store is colored silver and black ...on the outside. You wouldn't be able to tell that this was a Bathing Ape store if it wasn't for the picture of the ape with a thought bubble saying "go ape" on the front of the store.
- BAPE Store Tapei. This store would look like some futuristic starship if it wasn't for the fatigue colors on the ceiling. It has a glass staircase lit up with bright lights. The interior is full of curves and random shelving housing the clothing items. White and metallic coloring are spread out throughout the store. You know, this store would look cool as a club. The Bathing Ape club... Not a bad idea.
- BAPE Store Aoyama. Remember the movie "Tron?" Well, put on your glow-in-the-dark tights when you visit this Bathing Ape store because that's just what it looks like. All you'd need was one of those super fast bikes. A glass, lit up stairway is right in the middle of the floor. The surrounding areas are elevated and blocky much like a scene from the hit movie. Very cool store.
- BAPE Store Shibuya. This is easily one of the coolest looking Bathing Ape stores. It has elements of the four other stores we've mentioned. These elements are blended perfectly together. You'll feel like you've entered a dream drawn out in full Japanimation from an artist listening to Hip Hop playing the Atari. This is a very hard store to describe. To the right of you there's a wall full of boxes lit up in technicolor. The ceiling is formed like a metallic staircase. There are glass walls with see-through fatigue designs and the floor looks like some sort of glass. Like we said, a dream.