Counties In California
If you plan on traveling and can't decide on a destination, check out these counties in California. California continues to be a popular state for travelers. Although it's a great place, some counties are better than others. Here is a list of the places in California worth visiting.
- San Diego County: San Diego County is one of the largest in California with over one million year-round inhabitants. As a major tourist destination, you’ll find many things to do while visiting. The county is ideally located within minutes of the coastal area and provides a number of beaches. Most people travel to San Diego for its many amenities that include several amusement parks. You may be interested in the various neighborhoods if you plan on living in the county. The Gaslamp Quarter, La Jolla and Coronado are great places to live. Contact the Visitor Center at 2215 India St, San Diego, CA 92101
- Santa Cruz County: This beautiful county is found near Monterey Bay. It’s is a place where you can enjoy miles of coastline, boating and fresh seafood. Unlike California’s San Diego County, Santa Cruz is much smaller. It has less than 250,000 residents. The residents and locals can experience a natural sanctuary, restaurants and other nice attractions provided by this county in California. Neighborhoods to check out include Scotts Valley and Santa Cruz City. 303 Water St Suite 100, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- Sonoma County: Beautiful Sonoma County has miles of wine country and mountain scenery. This California destination is known for its many different wine varietals and tours. Just a mere 30 miles from San Francisco, you'll enjoy the tranquility of country living. Sonoma also provides crystal clear beaches, forest trees and the famous Russian River. 3637 Westwind Blvd, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- San Joaquin County: San Joaquin County has seven cities in California. Visitors or those hoping to live in the county can experience performance arts, culture and a number of outdoor activities. Fishing, boating and camping are three of the best things to do in San Joaquin's Delta River area. The best neighborhoods include Escalon and Ripon. PO Box, 1118, Rio Vista, CA 94571
- Napa County: Napa County has five cities and small towns. As one of the smallest counties in California, it offers hometown living to those who visit. Wineries and vineyards are the biggest attraction in Napa County. It is known all around the world as a leader of fine wines. You can visit many of the best wineries in Napa Valley. This location is perfect for couples on vacation. 1195 Third St, Napa, CA 94559