Country music has been providing timeless quotes for all situation in life, and these country song quotes about love are ones that every guy can pull out and use with that special woman to melt her heart when needed. Every guy likes to have something special up their sleeve for that special woman in his life, and these quotes will work to defuse any sticky situation, as well as make every woman see a sensitive side, even if it's not seen often.
- "Amazed" by Lonestar – Spending an entire life with someone else is an idea we all want, and is explained here: "I wanna spend the rest of my life with you by my side, forever and ever."
- "Breathe" by Faith Hill – Explaining how one person can consume another is seen in this country quote: "When I'm lying wrapped up in your arms, the whole world just fades away. The only thing I hear is the beating of your heart."
- "But For the Grace Of God" by Keith Urban – A special view on how a person feels lucky to have the attention of one person is explained in this romantic quote: "I must've been born a lucky guy. Heaven only knows how I've been blessed with the gift of your love."
- "Forever and Ever, Amen" by Randy Travis – A country song explaining the beauty of marriage vows shows this through this quote: "If you wonder how long Ill be faithful. I'll be happy to tell you again. I'm gonna love you forever & ever, forever & ever amen."
- "Forever and For Always" by Shania Twain – Romantic words explaining how true love can be felt in the heart even when apart is seen in this country quote: "In your heart, I can still hear a beat for every time you kiss me. And when we're apart, I know how much you miss me I can feel your love for me in your heart."
- "How Do I Live" by Trisha Yearwood – This romantic country song quote describes someone's presence makes everything better: "Oh I need you in my arms, need you to hold. You're my world, my heart, my soul. If you ever leave, baby, you'd take away everything good in my Life."
- "I Love the Way You Love Me" by John Michael Montgomery – Explaining the joy in someone returning your love is described here: "I like the feel of your name on my lips. And I like the sound of your sweet gentle kiss. The way that your fingers run through my hair. And how your scent lingers even when you're not there."
- "I Melt" by Rascal Flats – The romantic feeling of butterflies every time someone is around is explained in this country quote: "Don't know how you do it. I love the way I lose it, every time. What's even better is knowing that forever you're all mine."
- "Me and You" by Kenny Chesney – The words from this song describe how perfection can be found with the right person, and they are: "Like a perfect scene from a movie screen, we're a dream come true, suited perfectly for eternity. Me and you."
- "Something That We Do" by Clint Black – This country song quote tells a story of how love is more than romantic words: "Love is certain, love is kind. Love is yours and love is mine. But it isn't something that we find. It's something that we do."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.