Here are some great country song quotes. Country music more then anything often caries a message with each song and boast some incredible writing. Country songs stick with you and often it can be because of a single line.
- "Let me touch you for a while." – This powerful Alison Krauss song has many great lines but its title line is by far the best. So much meaning is packed into a single sentence that it stays with you for a long time after hearing it. It’s also something that everyone can identify with at one point in his or her life making it one of the best country song quotes.
- "Some of God’s greatest gifts are unanswered prayers." – This Garth Brooks classic, "Unanswered Prayers", was recently made into a Lifetime movie. One of the best country songs, and best country song quotes, ever made, it carries an important lesson in this quote. Sometimes what you think you want isn’t what’s best.
- "I don’t wanna just make love; I wanna make love last" – A touching country song quote from a collaboration between Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson. The entire song is great but this live, sung by Clarkson sticks out as something many people have felt coming into a serious relationship. It often comes with a difficult realization about how power your feelings about another person are but leads to something great.
- "Do you pour a little something on the rocks/Slide down the hallway in your socks/When you undress, do you leave a path/Then sink to your nose in a bubble bath/Do you break things when you get mad/Eat a box of chocolate cause you’re feeling bad/Do you paint your toes cause you bite your nails/And call up mama when all else fails/Who are you when I’m not looking" – Blake Shelton’s new hit is a stunning piece and boast some of the best country song quotes ever written. Every line is a great quote and will stick with you for a long time after hearing it. The song and the chosen quote speaks to the desire everyone has to know more about the person they love."
- "'Cause I heard Jesus, He drank wine/And I bet we’ get along just fine/He could calm a storm and heal the blind/And I bet He’d understand a heart like mine" – Miranda Lambert’s "Heart Like Mine" has a powerful message and a powerful country song quote. In a time when religion often seems more focused on money then salvation Lambert’s words speak to the truth that most people don’t see. You are loved no matter what.