Couples Sex Guide
By keeping a few, simple steps in mind, you and your partner can have great results with this couples sex guide. Remember that sex is not simply about getting you and your partner off—instead, it is about finding a way to bring the two of you closer together, and helping you to connect as a couple.
- Make sure that both of you are in the mood. This is essential to having great sex. If you are feeling especially interested in having sex, do something special for your partner to show them how much you care. He or she will be more likely to reciprocate the gesture.
- Engage in foreplay. This is not only a great way to get your partner ready for sex, but also creates a better intimacy between the two of you. Be sure to do plenty of kissing, touching, and stroking for best results.
- Learn a few different sexual positions. You don’t have to master every sexual position ever created in order to have great sex. However, try to learn three or four different poses, and find out which ones both you and your partner enjoy the most. Be sure to spend most of your time doing these favorite sexual positions.
- Be adventurous. This one goes along with the tip above. Try letting your partner blindfold you one night, or do it in a room of the house besides the bedroom. This is a great way to keep the spark alive between the two of you, and will likely lead to a great sexual experience.
- Let your partner lead. You shouldn't always be the one giving the directions in bed. Allow your partner to tie you up, and do exactly what they want to you.
- Tell your partner that you love him or her. This is a great way to end any sexual experience. Letting your partner know that you weren’t just it in for the sex and genuinely care about them will make them feel important, and cause them to be more likely to be responsive to sex in the future.