Learning how to create an avatar on Yahoo is a fun way transforming yourself into an animated character. It is also very helpful when you want to remain anonymous without using your real identity online. The best about Yahoo! Avatar it is free to use as profile image on any Yahoo! Services.
To create an Avatar on Yahoor, you will need:
- A Yahoo account
- A computer with Internet access
- Set up a Yahoo Account. You must have a valid Yahoo! account to create an avatar on Yahoo. If you do not, registered at Yahoo! to create a new one.
- Go to Yahoo! Avatar. Type in Yahoo avatar in the Yahoo! search box then click on the website. You will find a default image available to use, however you want to change the avatar to your liking using the tools provided for you to create an avatar version of yourself.
- Create your avatar. On Yahoo avatar, there is a list of features to create a similar image to self-represent. Select male or female to begin the process of making a avatar. Use the different tabs—appearances, apparel, extras, and background. For instance on the appearances tab, find a skin tone closely similar to yours, then move on the step next to create an avatar resembling your facial features and hairstyle. Choose clothing that fit your style and use extra features like accessories, sports, pets, holidays, etc to add extra style and uniqueness to your avatar.
- Save your avatar. Once you are happy with your new Yahoo avatar, click on the Save Changes button on the bottom of your avatar. Now you can use the avatar for other Yahoo Web services- Yahoo Answers and News and proudly show it off to other members.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.