Create A Fan Page On Facebook
Need to know how to create a fan page on Facebook? Social media and networking has taken the internet by storm and the victor in the big picture was that of Facebook. With over 500 million users, it is the most popular social network site around. Previously, the site was thought to just be for college kids or teenagers, but in recent years, businesses have seen the great advantages of having an online presence and one of those options is knowing how to create a pan page on Facebook. A fan page on Facebook is a way to attract users to your business or product and with the exposure that the site has, you can expect a ton of people to flock to it.
To create a fan page on Facebook, you'll need:
- Computer with internet access
- Go to the main Facebook page. Underneath the green "Sign Up" button will be a link to "Create a Page" for a celebrity, band or business. Click this link.
- The next page will have six different options: local business, company or institution, brand/product, public figure, entertainment or cause and community. Depending on what you are creating the page for, you can choose one of these options.
- Pick the category that your business or product will rest in. Afterward, you'll be met with a security check box. Type in the captcha and click submit.
- You'll be taken to another page where you can either add your fan page to your existing Facebook account (and thus login if you aren't already) or where you can sign up. Fill out the information, agree to the terms and click "Create Page."
Now that you have learned to create a fan page on Facebook, you can now begin to fill in the information about your cause, activity, business or product and then go out to get fans to the page.