Create Gmail Account
Figuring out how to create a gmail account can be done relatively easily, as long as you have a computer and an internet connection. Gmail stands for Google mail, which is a free email service that is provided by the internet giant Google, which has a little bit of everything for people who use the internet. Gmail used to be an invite only email service, meaning you had to be invited by someone who had an account. However, you can just set up your own gmail account by going to the proper website on a computer and entering in the proper information.
To create a gmail account, you will need:
- A computer
- An internet connection
- Turn on your computer. Once the computer has loaded, find the web browser you use most often.
- Open your web browser. When it comes up, go to gmail.com.
- Create a new account. Click the button that clearly says "create account" on the gmail.com main page. This will take you to another page.
- Enter in your information. On this new page, enter in all your personal information into these fields, like picking an email address and a password which only you know. Ideally, you should pick an email address you can easily remember, as well as a password you can easily remember, but has both numbers and letters, so it is hard for someone else to use.
- Create your gmail account. Once you have filled in all the specific information needed, click create account at the bottom of the page. Your gmail account should then be set up.