Most players want to create a "Rock Band 3" setlist. It allows for longer play without interruption, a great flow for getting achievements, and a better party atmosphere. Unfortunately, some people do have a problem figuring out how to set up the list itself. Below are the instructions for setting up a "Rock Band 3" setlist.
To set up a "Rock Band 3" setlist, you will need:
- "Rock Band 3"
- An instrument or controller
- Boot up the game. Yes, you have to put the disk in the tray. Yes, you have to start the game. If you can't get this far, you may have a problem.
- Go to "Play Now". Make sure you avoid the career mode of "Rock Band 3". Yes, it is lovely. But you can't make a setlist there.
- Go to "Choose Songs". This is the top menu option under "Quickplay". This is where you choose songs. You can choose a song here, you know.
- Hold down the "A" button when you select a song. This will move it to a playlist. Repeat this as often as you like. You can make the list as long or as short as you like!
This is, of course, the complex way to make a "Rock Band 3" setlist. It is also the most common. You can always replace Step three by going to the "Play Setlist" option and then hit "Make a Setlist". Most players, though, tend to ignore the easier option. Regardless of your choice, you can play as long a list as you like and even save the list for future use.