Create Slideshows For MySpace
You can create a slideshow for your MySpace page using a number of websites for free. These slideshows can be any number of pictures and can be created using your photo albums on your MySpace page. You can create as many slideshows for your MySpace page as you desire.
- Upload your pictures to the slideshow create you would like to use. There are a number of websites that allow you to create a slideshow for MySpace for free. Some of the websites allow you to log in to your MySpace account so that you can access your pictures from the site.
- Select the customization options you would like for your slideshow. When you create the slideshow for your MySpace page you will have the option of selecting including the color of the background, the design that’s displayed as the pictures change, skins, effects and the size of the pictures.
- Save your slideshow and get your code. After you have completed your MySpace slideshow you must save the slideshow and get the MySpace code that will allow you to place the slideshow on your MySpace page. Enter the required information to save your slideshow.
- Copy the code provide for your slideshow. Once you have created your slideshows for MySpace and saved it, copy the code provided by the website to add it to your MySpace profile.
- Open your MySpace page. After you create your slideshows for your MySpace page log in to your MySpace account and click "Edit Profile" from the "Profile" dropdown list.
- Paste the code for your created MySpace slideshow into your profile. Right click in the "About Me" box and click "Paste" to add the code for your slideshow and click "Save All Changes." Your slideshow will appear on your profile home page.
Creating slideshows for MySpace allows you to add your personal style to your pictures. Be careful when uploading pictures for your slideshow as not all images are allowed on MySpace including photos that have a copyright. If your photos are deemed inappropriate and reported to MySpace your account may be deleted.