If’ you’ve already caught them all then it’s time to create your own Pokemon. Creating your own Pokemon is the Holy Grail of Pokemon collecting. It can also give you an edge during your next Pokemon battle, because you will be coming to the game with skills that no one has ever seen before.
- Go to a Pokemon website. Find a web site that will allow you to create your own Pokemon. Mypokecard.com is a good place to start creating your own Pokemon
- What kind of Pokemon are you? Figuring out what kind of Pokemon you want to make is the first step in creating your own Pokemon. While most Pokemon are based in one of the four elements, you can also make a Pokemon that is based in metal, darkness or has psychic abilities.
- Pick a series.The next step in creating your own Pokemon is to pick a series. Unfortunately, though most Pokemon websites will allow you to customize almost every other aspect of your Pokemon, you’re still limited to the three series of Pokemon that are available. Still, being able to pick between First Generation, Diamond and Pearl or Heart Gold and Soul Silver is still pretty cool.
- Pick a name. If you’re going to take the time to create your own Pokemon, the last thing you want to do is go with a name that is bland. Try looking at some names of mythical beasts to give your Pokemon a name that will strike fear in the hearts of all who oppose it.
- Upload a picture. Now it’s time to decide what your Pokemon is going to look like. You can go the safe route and upload a picture of yourself or your dog; or you can go all out and draw your own Pokemon. Once you have decided on a picture, upload it to your computer and save it. Then click the browse button on the Pokemon website to locate the picture and upload it to the Pokemon website.
- Decide how you want to evolve. Much like picking a series, you don’t have a lot of options on how to evolve when you create your own Pokemon. Pokemon only have three levels of evolution; basic, stage 1 and stage 2. Just make sure you pick the phase that will give your Pokemon the stage that will give it the most power.
- Get your hit points. Every attack that you give your Pokemon is worth a certain amount of points. Part of the fun of creating your own Pokemon is deciding how powerful each attack will be.
- Get ready to attack! Now we get down to some serious business. It’s time to develop attacks for your Pokemon. Not only do you get to design the kinds of attacks your Pokemon will use in battle, you also get to decide to how powerful each attack will be and what kind of damage it will do to your opponent.
- Feeling weak? Sure, assigning sweet fighting skills is fun, but you also have to assign a few weaknesses to your Pokemon. Having to admit your Pokemon is not going to be invincinble is the only down side to creating your own Pokemon.
- Save, print and play. Now that you have assigned your all kinds of bad ass powers and attacks to your Pokemon, it’s time to bring it to life. Follow the saving and print instrutions on the web site that you’re using to save and print your Pokemon. Once you have it printed out you can attach your creation to another card and really wow them at your next Pokemon battle.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Style Profile: Jesse Nolan of Caught a Ghost
One of the most stylish guys in indie music on the benefits of dressing up for your home office and the "Blossom"-esque trend men should avoid.
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.
7 Dates You Can’t Go On Until You’re ‘Dating’
Here are seven outings to avoid until she officially becomes your girlfriend. Unless you’d like that to not, you know, ever actually happen.