There are many Creed songs in the band's repertoire, but there are a few that stand out from all of the rest. Creed is a hard rock band from Florida that started in 1995. As soon as they released their first album of Creed songs titled "My Own Prison", they were on the way to becoming an international sensation.
- "My Own Prison". While this was not Creed's biggest hit, it was the one that got the ball rolling for them. Released as the first singe from the "My Own Prison" album, the title track got national attention through college radio play and live dates by the band. It paved the way for a string of Creed songs to come.
- "One". As the Creed songs started to become more popular, the singles started to climb the charts. "One" is the last single released off of the "My Own Prison" album, and it was the only single from the album to make the charts. By the time the song was done it had reached number 49 on the Billboard Top 100 list.
- "Higher". This was the song that broke Creed into becoming an international sensation. It was the first single off the "Human Clay" record and it reached all the way to number seven on the Billboard Top 100 charts.
- "With Arms Wide Open". This sentimental ballad that Scott Stapp wrote about the birth of his first child is the song that began to segment Creed fans. Some liked the song, and some Creed fans felt it was too much of a departure from the band's other hard-rocking hits. It was the third single off the "Human Clay" record and it topped several of the Billboard music charts including the Hot 100 and Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks.
- "My Sacrifice". "My Sacrifice" is one of the last Creed songs to hit the charts. It was released as part of the "Weathered" album and it reached number four on the Billboard Top 100 charts. The song was nominated for a Grammy but lost out to "In My Place" by Coldplay.