Cute Quotes About Love
Literature is filled with cute quotes about love. These quote express our likes and dislikes about our love for anything. Whether it is by a poet or from a movie or a book, these cute quotes about love help us better understand and express our feelings. We will look at some cute love quotes and what they mean.
- “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” This quote from Dr. Seuss expresses the feeling of falling in love. Contrasting with a basic need to sleep, love is expressed as a more enriching experience than sleep as you can experience love when you are awake.
- “I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” This love quote is from American Poet Roy Croft’s poem “Love.” This cute quote about Love tells of the effect of love on a person. It infers that with love, a person becomes better person than without being loved.
- "As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change... I will always keep falling in love with you." This quote by Karen Clodfelder. They say that love is evergreen (at least for the first few months or years). This cute love quote encapsulates that evergreen, forever in love feeling. That the feeling of falling in love remains the same despite the advance of time.
- "There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved." This cute love quote from George Sand is about the importance of love. With the act of loving and being loved, one can truly experience happiness in life. Once you have that, everything comes naturally.
- “Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime.” The actress Bette Davis has this cute quote about love. Presenting the opposite side of this wonderful thing we call love, this quote tells of the pain that love causes. Whether it is from a lost love or a broken heart, the pain of which can be remembered for a lifetime.
- “You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” This nifty love quote by Sam Keen tells us that true love is blind. In essence when we see and love someone past their imperfections, we actually engage in the art of giving ourselves to the very person despite their failings.
- “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.” Perhaps one of the greatest things about love is the change of perspective it can have on a person. This cute quote about love by Heather Cortez is about just that. With love, a person does not become a singular entity anymore.
- “Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it.” This quote expresses the importance of love and also its complexities. How everyone yearns for it, but so few get it or get to keep it. However, despite the result of everyone’s quest for love, it tells us that once you have experienced (true) love, it is just unforgettable.
- “Friends will keep you sane, Love could fill your heart, A lover can warm your bed, But lonely is the soul without a mate.” With all the cute quotes about love, a quote about the ‘lack’ of love should also be included. This cute love quote from David Pratt starts with telling us all the great things about love, mentally, emotionally, and physically. However, it is a lonely soul that does not find a mate to do all these things for you.
- “Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense.” This cute love quote by Mark Overby talks of the dual sidedness of love. How love can be calming yet brings out the rage in people.