Cutest Puppies In The World
All dogs go to heaven, but these cutest puppies in the world will squeal and wriggle their way straight into your heart. Their teeny tiny proportions or sweet temperaments will soothe away your stress and make you want to adopt a cute puppy of your own.
- Shiba Inu: If you weren't one of thousands of people logged into the famous "Shiba Inu Puppy Cam" in 2008, you missed out on serious puppy cuteness. The six Shiba Inu puppies were so cute they inspired a "Puppy Cam" song on National Public Radio, decimated worker productivity worldwide and inspired some love struck fans to declare "world peace will be easy." Lucky for you, all Shiba Inu puppies are this cute. When not gnawing on toys or tearing up puppy pads, these cutest puppies in the world pile atop one another to sleep in "Kaiser bun" formation.
- Itty-bitty Chihuahua: If you think a Chihuahua's tiny, trembling legs and out of proportion ears cannot possibly get any cuter, just picture a baby Chihuahua. Baby Chihuahua puppies take miniature to a whole new level, fitting in the palm of your hand or your shirt pocket. You will wish this cutest puppy in the world would never grow up.
- Pomeranian Puffball: Imagine if a squeaky toy came to life, and you will understand why Pomeranian pups are some of the cutest puppies in the world. When you cuddle with a Pomeranian puppy, all your troubles disappear into that fluffy cloud of puppy cuteness. And don't forget that adorable puppy squeak – no squeezing required.
- Siberian Husky Baby Bandits: With their mask-like markings and piercing eyes, Siberian Husky puppies look like mischievous little masked avengers. Their eagerness and alertness adds to the effect, making them a cutest puppy in the world.
- Sweet Black Lab: Black labs are known for their sweetness – a temperament that makes their puppies some of the cutest in the world. But if the Black Labrador is sweet, its puppies are sweetness overload with their ears flopped over and fuzzy black fur.
- If you're dying for one of these cutest puppies in the world to become your beloved fur baby, buy responsibly. Avoid pet shops, which often source from puppy mills where animals suffer mistreatment and might have genetic or temperamental problems.
- Look for a reputable breeder, or better yet, contact your local animal rescue organization or animal shelter to aopt a puppy in need of a home.