Darius Rucker songs started in 1986 with Hootie & the Blowfish. He then made a solo R & B album, "The Return of Mongo Slade in 2001" that was released as the "Back to Then" album in July 2002 by Hidden Beach Recordings. In 2008, he signed to Capitol Records Nashville and started a career in Country music.
- “Alright.” "Alright" is a Darius Rucker song that was co-written and recorded by Darius Rucker, the lead vocalist from Hootie and the Blowfish. "Alright" was released in April 2009 as the third single from his first country music album "Learn to Live" and was inspired by his marriage to his wife, Beth.
- “Don’t Think I Don’t Think About It.” "Don’t Think I Don’t Think About It" was the first single released on the "Learn to Live" album that made Darius Rucker the first African American since Charlie Pride in 1983 to chart number one on the Hot Country charts. This Darius Rucker song was co-written by Darius Rucker and Clay Mills.
- “History in the Making.” Another country song that was co-written by Clay Mills, Frank Rogers, and Darius Rucker. It was the fourth single from the "Learn to Live" album that was recorded by Darius Rucker.
- “This.” "This," was co-written with Frank Rogers, Kara DioGuardi and Darius Rucker that was the second single on the "Charleston, SC 1966" album released on October 12, 2010.
- “Forever Road.” "Forever Road" appears on the album "Learn To Live" which was release on September 16, 2008 on Capitol Nashville Records.
- “Come Back Song.”Another Darius Rucker song which was on the second "Capitol Nashville" album, Charleston, SC 1966, released on October 12, 2010.
- “Not Even Trees.” "Not Even Trees" a Darius Rucker song that was inspired by his mother’s death. Rucker’s mother died of a sudden heart attack in November, 1992.
- “I Don’t Care.” "I Don’t Care" was written by Darius Rucker, Brad Paisley, and Dubois, Chris. This Darius Rucker song is on the "Charleston, SC 1966" album.
- “All I Want.” "All I Want" is a Darius Rucker song which is included on the "Learn to Live" compact disk. This song features lyrics by Frank Rogers, and guitar work by Country-music superstar Brad Paisley.
- “If I Have Wings.” An inspirational Darius Rucker song included on the "Learn to Live" album. "If I Have Wings" features Vince Gill and Alison Krauss.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …