Dating Profile Help: 5 Tips
Need Dating Profile Help: 5 Tips for helping you with your dating profile? These 5 tips for your dating profile can go a long way toward creating a dating website profile that's attractive to women. A good profile on a dating website is key to finding the right date. When you put the time into a good dating profile, women will appreciate the effort and be more likely to respond to you. Women look for details and like to see or read things they have not before, so making sure your profile has those personal touches women love will be well worth it for your romantic life.
- Be honest. Describe yourself truthfully, in terms of your looks, weight, job, and habits. Being up front about your basic characteristics, both the good ones and the not-so-good ones, ensures that a woman who shows interest in your profile is truly interested in the real you. Most women will look past the less than awesome stuff initially if the good stuff seems genuine.
- Include a picture. One of the most important tips for dating profiles is to include a picture, if at all possible, to let prospective dates know what you look like. If you're not comfortable putting a picture directly in your profile, indicate in your profile that you do have a picture to exchange, so that women are aware that they will be able to see a picture of you at some point if the two of you begin corresponding. Women like to know who they are talking to so that they can feel comfortable. Do not provide her with an old picture or a picture of someone who isn't you. Do provide a picture that shows you doing something you love or captures you in a moment where you are happy, comfortable, and the most yourself. Take some time in choosing a picture that is the most genuine to who you are. Just as much as you want to impress her, you do not want to start engaging with someone who you will not be comfortable being yourself around either.
- Showcase your interests. Describe your hobbies and interests in detail. The more information you provide on this topic in a dating profile, the better. This allows potential dates to gain better insight into your character, and may draw more women to you if they discover that you share a common interest or hobby. Do not over do it. Pick a few favorites and talk passionately about what you know without going overboard.
- Don't seem desperate. Even if you are ultimately looking for a wife, it's best not to focus on that in your dating profile. Among tips for dating profiles, this one is not always pointed out, but it's important not to come across as being desperate to find a woman, let alone a wife, so as not to scare off a potential date. Show women that you are first and foremost interested in getting to know them and that you are able to put in the time.
- Be specific about what you're looking for. Just as it's important to be honest about yourself, a crucial tip for dating profiles is to also be honest and specific about what you're looking for in a date. Can't stand cigarette smoke? Then be sure to specify that you're looking for a nonsmoker, not even a casual or social smoker. This will help ensure a good match and eliminate the chance of future problems resulting from not being specific and honest about the qualities you're looking for in a date.