Dating Rules For Men
Theses are the dating rules for men. It’s important to know how to be a gentleman on a date. Especially if you really like a girl and would like to go on a second date. These rules are not hard to follow or remember. These dating tips can be of help for the rest of your dating life.
- Always look your best. Buy some decent, stylish clothes and shoes. Always match your clothes, a woman will notice almost immediately if your clothes are not matching. If your style of clothing fits that of the 90’s era, it will be a complete turn off for many girls. Make sure everything you wear fits and is appropriate for every occasion--don’t wear tennis shoes and a T-shirt to a four star restaurant. Be sure to have more than one outfit; if you’re wearing the same thing to every date, it can be a little weird.
- Have good hygiene. Always shower before going on a date. Smelling and looking dirty is a turn off. If you have to, get a nice haircut. A clean-looking haircut can help you appear clean. Be sure that your beard is either clean shaven or trimmed. Purchase some good quality cologne. Not only do you want to smell clean, but you want to smell good, and cologne will make you smell good. All women will appreciate a clean, good-smelling man.
- Have good manners. Always be courteous and show chivalry; hold the door open for her and pull out her chair. Every woman enjoys being treated with respect. Never interrupt your date or criticize her opinions or statements. Never use coarse language or speak rudely to your date. If you’re dining at a nice restaurant, use proper table manners.
- Never expect sex on the first date. It might appear to your date that sex is all you’re after, and it may turn her off completely which will ruin your chances of a second date. Show her that you are a patient man who is easily capable of waiting.
- Listen to your date. She may bore you because she’s talking so much about herself and her interests, but make sure to listen to the things she tells you and remember them. It can really impress a girl if you remember the things she tells you.