Looking for Daughtry lyrics? The rock band Daughtry's lyrics primarily revolve around relationships with a significant other. The song contents vary from braking up, to falling in love. A lot of Daughtry lyrics are in story telling form, and deal with specific instances. The songs and lyrics are all relatable to those who have experienced love and heartache.
- "It's no surprise. I won't be here tomorrow. I can't believe that I stayed 'til today. Yeah you and I will be a tough act to follow, but I know in time we'll find this was no surprise." The Daughtry song "No Surprise" is about a relationship that has ended. There is no going back, and the relationship is done for good. These specific Daughtry lyrics explain how he cannot believe they held it together for so long, and that even though the relationship did not work out, he will still have a hard time finding someone like her. The song "No Surprise" is from Daughtry's 2009 album "Leave This Town."
- "I'm going home, back to the place where I belong, and where your love has always been enough for me." These Daughtry lyrics are from the song "Home," which is off the bands 2006 self-titled debut album. The lyrics explain how much he misses a girl back home. The song details how he left his hometown o experience bigger and better things, but now he is ready to come home. The lyrics show how much he loves, and adores the girl he left behind.
- "How the time passed away? All the trouble that we gave and all those days we spent out by the lake, has it all gone to waste? All the promises we made, one by one they vanish just the same." A lot of Daughtry lyrics revolve around wanting to fix a broken relationship, and these lyrics are the perfect example of that. The lyrics are heartfelt and about how a couple put a lot of work into fixing a relationship that eventually fell apart anyway. Chris Daughtry sings about how after putting so much work into the relationship, he does not want to give up. These Daughtry lyrics are from the song "September" which is a track off the bands 2009 album "Leave This Town."
- "And then I crashed into you, and I went up in flames. Could've been the death of me, but then you breathed your breath in me." The song "Crashed" is expressing how while man's life was spirling out of control he met a girl. The Daughtry lyrics are about how once he met her, she brought him back up. He still does not know where they relationship will head, but she has made his life better. "Crashed" is a song from their 2006 self-titled album.
- "I must've been high to say you and weren't meant to be and just wasting my time. Oh, why did I ever doubt you? You know I would die here without you." This Daughtry lyric is from the song "Life After You" which is off their 2009 album "Leave This Town." The lyrics are about how sorry he is for leaving a girl, and he wants her back. The entire song is about how it took him leaving her to realize how much she means to him. These Daughtry lyrics are perfect for someone trying to express how much they miss an ex-boyfriend, or ex-girlfriend.
What inspires the world's best culinary artists? For NYC chef and entrepreneur Dale Talde, it's hip-hop. Check out Talde ...
Former Top Chef contestant Kenny Gilbert is the next subject of our Chef Rock series, a look at the music that influence ...
When you're making out, background music is very important to set the mood. You don't want some weird, creepy music or h ...