Dawn Of War Force Commander Mods
If you a fan of the military real-time game made by Relic entertainment, "Dawn Of War", then you should know how to download and install the "Dawn Of War" Force Commander mods. These can enhance your gameplay by changing the behavior of the Force Commander, who is one of the types of people in the game. Many "Dawn Of War" Force Commander mods exist on the internet, that change the behavior—from changing his attributes to making him spawn earlier than normal.
- Start by finding "Dawn Of War" Force Commander mods to download. A simple Google search can yield you dozens—if not hundreds, of downloadable mods. However, make sure you download from trustworthy websites (such as official forums) as many sleazy websites exist which can cripple your computer with viruses if you download mods from them.
- Once you find a suitable "Dawn Of War" Force Commander mod, simple download it. Some websites require you to complete a small survey or wait a short period of time before downloading—but they still offer the mod for free, most of the time.
- Now extract the mod. Almost every "Dawn Of War" Force Commander mod you download off the internet will be in a compressed format. To decompress (extract) it so that you can install it, you will need to use a program called WinRAR, available for free over the internet. Use WinRAR to extract your downloaded "Dawn Of War" Force Commander mod to any location on your computer.
- Now read the 'Read Me' file provided with your "Dawn Of War" Force Commander mod. This will not only show you the instructions on how to install the mod, but will also tell you whether the mod is compatible with any pre-installed mods.
- Install the "Dawn Of War" Force Commander Mod. The method will vary, but it generally involves copy/pasting the downloaded mod into your "Dawn Of War" folder.
- Now re-boot your computer. Upon re-boot, start up your copy of "Dawn Of War", and the Force Commander should be working properly.