Dawn Of War PC Cheats
Need "Dawn of War" PC cheats? Are you tired of losing war after war? Wargames are only good if you can blow your way sky high through your enemies towards victory. Well, lose a war no more and take your ultimate RTS gaming experience to new heights with these cool, cool cheats!
Start enabling your cheats console by adding “-dev” to your shortcut for the "Dawn of War" game, i.e. "c:\Dawn of War – Dark Crusade\Darkcrusade.exe" -dev. Everything should go smoothly from there when you press "[CTRL] + [SHIFT] + [~]" during the game or whenever you feel like cheating. Remember, gamers, these cheats are also case sensitive:
- "Cheat_revealall" Spy on your enemies all you want by removing the fog of war. This cheat allows you to reveal the whole map; allowing you to see the movements of your enemies.
- "Cheat_killself" Killing yourself in the middle of the game may not be so bad after all if you find yourself in a deadlock. With this cheat you will be able to replay scenario after scenario by trial and error - much like going back in time and undoing all the wrong moves you ever made.
- "Cheat_requisition(n)" Is your money not enough for building those ultra-secured fortresses and defense? Worry no more! With this cheat you will have all the resources you need to acquire all the buildings and structures you’ll ever need to defeat your enemies.
- "power cut" Don’t risk blackouts ever again. Power those structures with a limitless energy source. With this cheat you are guaranteed to have 9,999,999 power. Isn’t that just cool?
- Unlock all levels. Don’t get stuck up in one level. Move forward to victory with this cheat. However, this cheat is tricky as it requires a bit of programming (though it’s nothing any Dawn of War fan could not handle). Here’s the ultimate key to the levels:
a. Go to the "Dawn of War\Profiles" folder
b. Choose your profile
c. In the folder "\W40k\singleplayer\campaign\state1," open the file "campaignstate.lua" (you may use either Wordpad or Notepad)
d. Type in identical numbers into "maxmission = #" and the "scenario = #". The number should not go beyond 11 as it is the number of maximum missions.