With their bright orange, cleavage-enhancing, tops, to their barely there tasseled leather skirts and white cowboy boots, the Denver Broncos cheerleaders are one of the sexiest NFL cheerleading squads around. Maybe it’s in the Rocky Mountain air or in the water, but one thing is undeniable, and that is that the Broncos cheerleaders are hotter than a two dollar pistol at an all-night shootout. Read on to find out which memebersof the squad are the hottest of the hot.
- Candace Wilson. Candace has the best set of abs you could possibly hope to find on a woman. The rest of her body is equally stunning. This leggy blonde is a two year veteran of the squad and is an account manager when she isn’t cheering the Broncos on. Last year she was voted most improved DBC (Denver Bronco Cheerleader) and is a fan favorite for obvious reasons. As someone who used to work construction for her dad, she learned the value of a strong work ethic. This is obviously reflected in her magnificent abs.
- Christina Connelly. Christina, a blonde beauty who’s a Denver native, is a three year vet of the DBC. When she’s not making guys drool on the sidelines of a Broncos game, she works as a paralegal for the U.S. Justice Department. This former soccer jock loves to snowboard in the winter and would like to work in environmental law someday.
- Tara Battiato. Tara is a raven-haired goddess of Italian descent who’s been with the squad for two years. A Bronco fan from childhood, she works for a commercial real estate firm in her other life. She’d love to one day visit Italy, wants to get a master’s degree in communications, and wants a set of six-pack abs. She could just ask her teammate Candace about that.
- Erica Golding. The brunette with the pretty smile is a three year veteran of the DBC and has an interesting history. She’s currently a host and producer for Vista TV in Denver, a lifestyle network. In the off-season Erica enjoys snowboarding, softball, tennis and beach volleyball. So, she’s basically a beautiful, geeky jock. In other words, she’s a guy’s perfect woman.
- Kristal-Lynn Archer. Kristal-Lynn was one of the rookies on the team last year, and if they handed out rookie of the year awards for cheerleaders, she would get it for the Denver Broncos cheerleaders. With ringlets of curly auburn hair and a body made for sin, she was a rookie in name only as she has cheered for several other NFL teams (Seattle and Atlanta). In her spare time, she likes to target shoot and enjoys all manner of water sports.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.