It’s easy to design an awesome paintball field layout if you’ve got some paper and pencils to lay it all out. The end product is really up to you, but there are some things you can do it make your awesome paintball field layout as fun as possible! Following these steps will help you design a solid paintball field layout for you and your buddies to play on.
To design an awesome paintball field layout, you will need:
- Graph paper
- Measuring tape
- Measure the field. To get an accurate design, you will have to measure the field. If you already know the measurements of the field, draw them proportionately on your paper. If you don’t, spend some time measuring your field, and then transfer those measurements to paper.
- Remember to use graph paper. You can ultimately use any type of paper you want to draw out your paintball field layout, but graph paper will help you keep things nice and orderly, and it will help you visualize where things will be in relation to the real area.
- Make sure to mark permanent obstacles like trees or rocks. This is really important because you don’t want to work certain things into your design that are not physically possible due to permanent obstacles. If an area is heavily wooded, simply shade that area instead of marking every single tree.
- Designate team territory. You might want to do this by drawing a light line down the center of the field, but you can also do it in other ways by designating corners to either team. It’s however you’d like to design it. Besides, it’s your paintball field layout!
- Place your bunkers accordingly. Don’t forget this step. Your paintball field layout is going to need bunkers, so place them accordingly and evenly with permanent obstacles. It’s also imperative to make sure that they’re even for both sides so that one side doesn’t have an obvious advantage.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.