In Destin, Florida, hotels on the beach are easy to find. Destin is a popular vacation spot and Spring Break destination for students. Some hotels on the beach are expensive, but many are moderately-priced, so there is a beach hotel in Destin to fit everyone's budget. Ten of the best Destin, Florida hotels on the beach are listed below.
- Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort and Spa – The Hilton Sandestin Resort is definitely one of the best hotels on the beach in Destin, Florida. It is located along the Gulf Coast and features three pools and two whirlpools for guests. Four full golf courses are also on the premises, along with 15 tennis courts and a world-class spa. 4000 S. Sandestin Blvd. Miramar Beach, FL 32550
- Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort – This Destin, Florida beach hotel covers more than 2,400 acres and has 19 swimming pools, a marina, programs for children and ice skating. The hotel lies directly on the beach and offers vacation rentals in four separate complexes. 9300 Emerald Coast Parkway W. Miramar Beach, FL 32550
- Emerald Grande at Harborwalk Village – With options for rentals or ownership, the Emerald Grande has condo suites that range from one to four bedrooms. All suites are fully furnished with flat screen televisions, washing machines and dryers and full kitchens. Daily and weekly rates are available for rental suites, making the Emerald Grande one of the best hotels on the beach in Destin, Florida. 10 Harbor Blvd. Destin, FL 32541
- ResortQuest Rentals at The Beach House – On the shores of Miramar Beach, The Beach House is one of the best beach hotels in Destin, Florida with rooms for individuals, couples and families. Families with children will appreciate the children's club and kiddie pool. 675 Scenic Gulf Dr. Miramar Beach, FL 32550
- Palms of Destin Resort and Conference Center – A half-mile from Henderson Beach State Park, the Palms of Destin Resort has a lagoon pool with zero-entry access. The resort also provides a complimentary shuttle to the beach for residents during the summer. 4201 Indian Bayou Rd. Destin, FL 32541
- Residence Inn by Marriott Sandestin – Vacationers looking for privacy will enjoy staying at the Sandestin Residence Inn, since the hotel has a private beach for guests to enjoy. Two swimming pools, a marina and an arcade make the Residence Inn one of the best Destin, Florida hotels on the beach. 300 Grand Blvd. Miramar Beach, FL 32550
- SunDestin Beach Resort – Situated between the beach and the Big Kahuna Water Park, the Sun Destin Beach resort has plenty of activities for visitors. Families can take advantage of the resort's children's program that runs from May through September each year. 1040 Hwy. 98 E. Destin, FL 32541
- Crystal Sands Condominiums – Another great beach hotel in Destin, Florida, Crystal Sands Condominiums are located right on the beach and feature a private beach boardwalk, a gazebo and a heated pool. Guests can choose from a one or two bedroom unit with free wireless Internet and full kitchen facilities. 3290 Scenic Highway 98 Destin, FL 32541
- Pelican Beach Resort & The Terrace – Balconies at the Pelican Beach Resort offer either gulf or lakefront views. The resort also features a sauna, onsite tennis and complimentary parking. 1002 Hwy. 98 E. Destin, FL 32541
- Holiday Inn Destin on the Beach – This hotel is a good beach hotel in Destin, Florida for families, since it offers a special kids' suite with one queen bed and one bunk bed for guests. The property also has two swimming pools, a fitness center and restaurants. 1020 Hwy. 98 E. Destin, FL 32541
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.