Detrol Side Effects
You may be wondering about detrol side effects if you are currently taking this medication. This medication is used to help control an overactive bladder. It does this by helping to eliminate the amount of spasms the bladder makes. This can make a person’s life a lot easier, since fewer trips to the bathroom will be needed and fewer bladder leakage accidents will occur. However, detrol side effects may occur, like with any other medication.
Here are a few side effects you may want to watch out for if you are currently taking this medication:
- Digestive problems: These digestive problems can include such problems as: abdominal pain, constipation, and diarrhea.
- Eyesight problems: Some patients have reported blurred vision while taking this drug.
- Fatigue: Feeling tired or feeling fatigued is not an unusual side effect that one experiences while on this medication. However, if it becomes severe, you should discuss this matter with your physician.
- Mild Headaches: Mild headaches have been reported while taking this medication. If these headaches become more severe, discuss the matter with your physician.
- Reduce Sweating: Reduce sweating is a side effect that may happen to some people while they are taking this medication. For this reason, one should take care in hot weather. One should also take extra steps to avoid heat stroke.
- Seizures, Hallucinations, and Delirium: These are severe detrol side effects and require immediate medical treatment. If you experience any of these side effects, while you are taking this medication, get medical attention immediately.
Detrol is a medication that has helped a lot of people. However, there are detrol side effects that you should keep in mind, if you and your physician decide to see if this is the medication that may help your bladder control problems.