Nothing quite matches the quality and style of Diesel jackets for men. Diesel makes a variety of leather and denim jackets including both traditional looks and trendy styles. Read on to learn about the best Diesel jackets for men.
- Jympo denim jacket by Diesel. If you're looking for a classic denim jacket, the Jympo is what you want. This denim jacket is made of cotton and has a warm look to it. It closes with buttons and has two chest pockets.
- Jonca winter jacket. This jacket is a great choice if you want to look good and be warm at the same time. The Jonca falls just below the hips, zips closed and also has a front snap closure. This cotton Diesel winter coat has a turtle neck collar and four pockets.
- Laki leather jacket. If you want to splurge on something that's made from quality leather, has a vintage look and is something you can wear on a chilly night out on the town, check out the Laki. This leather jacket is an investment, but it's made with 100% sheep skin and is lined.
- Jubb nylon jacket. Nothing can transform a pair of jeans and a t-shirt into a trendy, pulled together look like the Jubb jacket. Available in black and red, the Jubb nylon jacket has a ribbed collar and cuffs with a multi-color stripe. This jackets has a Diesel logo on the front in a coordinating color.
- Jibatik graphic jacket. If plain colors aren't your style, be sure to take a look at the "Techno" fabric Jibatik jacket. Available in blue and black, this hooded jacket features a detailed 'splatter' print. It's made from 100% nylon and zips closed.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …