Nothing quite matches the quality and style of Diesel jackets for men. Diesel makes a variety of leather and denim jackets including both traditional looks and trendy styles. Read on to learn about the best Diesel jackets for men.
- Jympo denim jacket by Diesel. If you're looking for a classic denim jacket, the Jympo is what you want. This denim jacket is made of cotton and has a warm look to it. It closes with buttons and has two chest pockets.
- Jonca winter jacket. This jacket is a great choice if you want to look good and be warm at the same time. The Jonca falls just below the hips, zips closed and also has a front snap closure. This cotton Diesel winter coat has a turtle neck collar and four pockets.
- Laki leather jacket. If you want to splurge on something that's made from quality leather, has a vintage look and is something you can wear on a chilly night out on the town, check out the Laki. This leather jacket is an investment, but it's made with 100% sheep skin and is lined.
- Jubb nylon jacket. Nothing can transform a pair of jeans and a t-shirt into a trendy, pulled together look like the Jubb jacket. Available in black and red, the Jubb nylon jacket has a ribbed collar and cuffs with a multi-color stripe. This jackets has a Diesel logo on the front in a coordinating color.
- Jibatik graphic jacket. If plain colors aren't your style, be sure to take a look at the "Techno" fabric Jibatik jacket. Available in blue and black, this hooded jacket features a detailed 'splatter' print. It's made from 100% nylon and zips closed.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …