Having clean shoes is important when you are trying to look good, but when it comes to your Diesel men’s shoes, knowing how to wash them can be a bit tricky. If you are currently in need of tips on how to clean your Diesel shoes, follow these quick and easy steps and you will have clean shoes in as little as ten minutes! Before you begin, you must prepare yourself with the following items to clean your Diesel shoes.
To clean your Diesel shoes, you'll need:
- Cold water
- Soft cloth
- Dish soap
- Before cleaning your shoes, you will want to check the small tag on the tongue of your shoes. Typically, there will be instructions for washing. Some running shoes will be machine washable, but this is not always the case.
- Once reading the tag, follow the instructions. If there is no tag or no instructions, do not fret. Prepare cold water in a medium bowl.
- Add a small amount of liquid dish soap to your cold water. This mixture of dish soap and water will help to remove scuffs and dirt.
- Submerge your soft cloth into the water and wet it completely. Wring out any excess water to avoid an unneeded mess.
- With your dampened cloth, gently wash the outer part of your shoe. Once washed to your satisfaction, let air dry.
- If your shoes have an unbearable odor, take a fabric spray or a disinfectant spay and spray the inside of your shoe. This will not eliminate the entire odor, but it will most definitely help will the stink!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.