Having clean shoes is important when you are trying to look good, but when it comes to your Diesel men’s shoes, knowing how to wash them can be a bit tricky. If you are currently in need of tips on how to clean your Diesel shoes, follow these quick and easy steps and you will have clean shoes in as little as ten minutes! Before you begin, you must prepare yourself with the following items to clean your Diesel shoes.
To clean your Diesel shoes, you'll need:
- Cold water
- Soft cloth
- Dish soap
- Before cleaning your shoes, you will want to check the small tag on the tongue of your shoes. Typically, there will be instructions for washing. Some running shoes will be machine washable, but this is not always the case.
- Once reading the tag, follow the instructions. If there is no tag or no instructions, do not fret. Prepare cold water in a medium bowl.
- Add a small amount of liquid dish soap to your cold water. This mixture of dish soap and water will help to remove scuffs and dirt.
- Submerge your soft cloth into the water and wet it completely. Wring out any excess water to avoid an unneeded mess.
- With your dampened cloth, gently wash the outer part of your shoe. Once washed to your satisfaction, let air dry.
- If your shoes have an unbearable odor, take a fabric spray or a disinfectant spay and spray the inside of your shoe. This will not eliminate the entire odor, but it will most definitely help will the stink!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …