Digital Photography SLR Camera: 5 Best
Looking for the 5 best digital photography SLR cameras? A top of the line, professional digital SLR camera will cost you a few bucks, but the quality of the images you get will be more than worth it.
- Canon EOS 1D Mark III. The Canon EOS 1D Mark III has a resolution of 10 megapixels and offers extremely fash continuous shooting. This digital photography SLR camera is very customizable and even has a weather sealing. Other important specifications include a minimum shutter speed of 30 seconds and a 3 inch LCD display.
- Nikon D3. The Nikon D3 is a low noise, weather sealed digital photography SLR camera. This digital photography SLR camera has a resolution of 12.1 megapixels, a minimum shutter speed of 30 seconds, and a 3 inch TFT active matrix LCD display. The Nikon D3 is great if you need to take photos at a rapid pace.
- Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III. The Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III is one of the most expensive digital photography SLR cameras on the market, but you won't mind the price once you see the image quality that you get. This digital photography SLR camera has a resolution of a whopping 21.1 megapixels and a maximum shutter speed of 1/8000 sec.
- Canon EOS 7D. The Canon EOS 7D has a resolution of 18 megapixels and comes with a 3 inch LCD display. This digital photography SLR camera is compatible with wireless flash devices and has a very to easy to use interface. The Canon EOS 7D produces excellent images and is for those who need to take continuous shots.
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II. The Canon EOS 5D Mark II is a mid level priced digital photography SLR camera, but you wouldn't know that once you get a look at the images this camera can take. This digital photography SLR camera has a resolution of 21.1 megapixels and offers field coverage of 98%. The Canon EOS 5D Mark II can also shoot videos.
Posted on: Jun. 11, 2010