Dirt Bike Accessories
When it comes to dirt bike accessories there are some minimums any rider should have before hitting the trails. There are also some luxuries that can help to make any trail blazer more comfortable or add to that all important race.
- One item that is more of an accessory than an essential is a quality bag to carry all the gear in. One great brand to try is AXO Weekend Gear Bag. This well-made bag has two vented storage areas that make it easy to separate items and keep them well aired. It is affordable getting a rider a good dirt bike accessory for less can be a major plus. It also has heavy duty zippers with webbing that makes them easy to pull while wearing gloves, another dirt bike accessory essential. On top of this, the bag offers quite a bit of room for anything that needs to go along on the ride.
- Gloves are one of the most important dirt bike accessories and Fieldsheer Fury gloves are an excellent brand to choose. They are made from either goatskin or cowhide and have added Kevlar for better protection. They also have a vented knuckle protector that allows for maximum breathability. Their silicon print on the palm minimizes slippage making these gloves some of the best dirt bike accessories.
- Helmets are another dirt bike accessory that can't be done without. One fantastic brand is the O'Neal racing 5 Series Distortion Helmet. This is a reasonably priced helmet that is great for people who just enjoy weekend riding or for those who are more interested in getting involved with racing on a more serious level. It has a removable, washable liner. It meets and exceeds DOT, ECE 22/04 and AS Standards while offering maximum ventilation. It also comes in several colors making this helmet one of the more stylish dirt bike accessories.
- A great camera is a wonderful way to relive that intense ride. When it comes to dirt bike accessories, the Twenty20 1080p VholdR Contour H Camera is the best. A major perk of this Camera is that it records video to itself, making the ride wire free. It has a direct portal allowing for easy sharing of videos. It is easy to operate with a single button and lasers that are dual for easy alignment. There's nothing extra needed, the camera comes with everything to get started, including data storage and a rechargeable battery.
- Handguards are another wonderful dirt bike accessory, and Acerbis Rally Pro X-Strong Handguards are very well made. These top of the line guards have X-Strong universal hardware for ease of mounting. They also have aluminum guard with nylon composite in and around for the highest level of protection. One of the biggest reasons this guard is a favorite is the steel bar insert mounts that do not allow it to rotate during a crash. They come with several kits to make it able to be mounted to any bike, and still allows for plenty of room for cables and lines.
Posted on: Apr. 12, 2011