Dirty knock knock jokes are sure to appeal to anyone's inner eleven year old. They usually rely on terrible puns and the best jokes have some pretty raunchy punch lines. These naughty knock knocks are always good for a laugh and some can make a great icebreaker when talking to girls:
- Knock knock. Who's there? Buster. Buster who? Buster Cherry! Is your daughter home? This one is a great dirty knock knock joke if your audience doesn't mind their humor a bit raunchy. You probably shouldn't tell this one to any friends who really do have a cute daughter, though.
- Knock knock. Who's there? Howie. Howie who? Howie gonna get it on if you won't open the door? This flirty, dirty knock knock joke is sure to get a smile out of any girl who has a sense of humor. Who knows, she may even come up with a solution to Howie's problem.
- Knock knock. Who's there? Ivan. Ivan who? Ivan to do something naughty with you! If you are looking for a way to tell that hot friend that you'd like to take things a bit farther, you can use this dirty knock knock joke to drop them a hint. If she's not receptive, it's just a joke. If she is, it can open up the conversation about what comes next.
- Knock knock. Who's there? Ike. Ike who? Ike can rock your world, baby. This dirty knock knock joke doubles as a clever pick up line. However, with a line like this, you should probably make sure you have the moves to back up the boasting.
- Knock knock! Whos There? Jenny Tull. Jenny Tull Who? Jenny Tull Warts. As we noted earlier, some dirty knock knock jokes are perfect for your inner eleven-year-old. This is one of them.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …