Dirty knock knock jokes are sure to appeal to anyone's inner eleven year old. They usually rely on terrible puns and the best jokes have some pretty raunchy punch lines. These naughty knock knocks are always good for a laugh and some can make a great icebreaker when talking to girls:
- Knock knock. Who's there? Buster. Buster who? Buster Cherry! Is your daughter home? This one is a great dirty knock knock joke if your audience doesn't mind their humor a bit raunchy. You probably shouldn't tell this one to any friends who really do have a cute daughter, though.
- Knock knock. Who's there? Howie. Howie who? Howie gonna get it on if you won't open the door? This flirty, dirty knock knock joke is sure to get a smile out of any girl who has a sense of humor. Who knows, she may even come up with a solution to Howie's problem.
- Knock knock. Who's there? Ivan. Ivan who? Ivan to do something naughty with you! If you are looking for a way to tell that hot friend that you'd like to take things a bit farther, you can use this dirty knock knock joke to drop them a hint. If she's not receptive, it's just a joke. If she is, it can open up the conversation about what comes next.
- Knock knock. Who's there? Ike. Ike who? Ike can rock your world, baby. This dirty knock knock joke doubles as a clever pick up line. However, with a line like this, you should probably make sure you have the moves to back up the boasting.
- Knock knock! Whos There? Jenny Tull. Jenny Tull Who? Jenny Tull Warts. As we noted earlier, some dirty knock knock jokes are perfect for your inner eleven-year-old. This is one of them.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Shoes Tell Her About You
How footwear can kick-start your dating game—or kick dirt on your grave.