Why you want to play dissecting games is your business. Most normal people do not have an interest in opening up creatures even in a virtual sense. Usually the people who develop these games intend them to be used in a classroom environment. Using virtual animals is preferable to cutting into dead animals in the minds of many people.
- Female Salmon Dissecting Game. This dissecting game allows you or your students to learn about the various parts of female salmon. If a student makes a remark about the naughty bits or uses a similar euphemism, just smile and tell him that his statements sounds fishy.
- Squid Dissecting Game. Catching squid is hard. This ten-legged creature of the sea is much smarter than humans give them credit for being. Squid are also a favorite foods of certain sharks and whales, which makes them easier to find.
- Frog Dissecting Game. Frogs are a favorite dissection animal for seventh grade biology teachers the world over. No one objects to cutting into a frog too much. The same cannot be said for rats and mice. Some people find rats and mice, particularly those bred in a laboratory, cute.
- Dissection Game 2; If a person is looking for a game that is more fun and includes some twisted humor, the Dissection Game 2 will provide the distraction he is looking for. A person can use the game to create carnival exhibits if he so desires.
- Virtual Worm Dissection Game. No list of dissecting games would be complete without a nod to the venerable Earthworm. Many Middle School and Junior High school students have begun a thankfully brief career as an undertaker by taking a scalpel to an earthworm. The Earthworm Dissection game eliminates the need for such a gruesome task.