Looking for some great dog names for female puppies? Your little pooch means the world to you, and her name should be perfect in every way. That's why we've created a list of the best names for female puppies. Here we've provided a variety of cute names for your dog, so you will have plenty to choose from. Continue reading if you want to hurry up and name your pet!
- Muffin. This particular puppy name suits fluffy or furry dogs the best, but you can name just about any breed of dog "Muffin". The name is endearing, and shows the world that you cherish your little ball of fluff. Many puppies also have a face that somewhat resembles a muffin, so the name isn't always just for giggles. If you don't exactly like calling her "Muffin" all the time, you can call her "Muffy" for short as well.
- Peanut. Isn't this just the cutest female puppy name you've ever heard? Calling her "Peanut" is sure to grab everyone's attention. Puppies are cute and small, just like peanuts. Why not name her something that she can relate to, like a peanut? Most dogs love peanut butter, so "Peanut" should suit her just fine.
- Princess. There is nothing cuter than seeing a giant Saint Bernard or Great Dane named "Princess". Your little puppy is indeed your princess, so naming her this will remind her, and everyone else, just what she means to you.
- Coco. This name best suits dogs that are brown or tan in color, and is simply adorable for female puppies. Even if you pet is pure white in color, naming her "Coco" will make her girly and classy at the same time. If you want a fashionable puppy name, this one is perfect.
- Annabelle. Annabelle is a name that gives off the impression of royalty and femininity. It is the perfect name for your female puppy, and you can even call her "Belle" or "Annie" for short. It is also a timeless name that will never get old, unlike many cutesy or trendy dog names.
- Paprika. This is the perfect name for a little puppy that is small, spunky, and full of spice! You may choose to call her "Rika" for short, or you may just want to call her by her full name. "Paprika" is a great name that remains a classic, and your puppy is sure to love it.
- Molly. The perfect girly, timeless name. "Molly" suits both a small puppy, and a grown dog in her later years. It is a popular name for female puppies, but that is for a good reason. It's just adorable, and we love it!
- Daisy. This flower name is the perfect way to describe your beloved pet. Your puppy is a pretty as a daisy, so why not name her "Daisy"? There is no cuter puppy name than "Daisy", and she is sure to love her name once you start calling her by it.
- Ruby. A ruby is a beautiful red gem, and your pet is a gem herself. Calling her "Ruby" will remind you that she is your little precious gem, and is as pretty as ruby shining in the sun. The perfect name for puppies who have a shining personality, just like a ruby.
- Sunny. Puppies are like warm sunshiny days in the summer, and "Sunny" is simply the best name to reflect this. Compliment your dog's sunny personality by naming her a bright and cheerful name that she'll grow to love.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.