Dog Names For Male Puppies
Dog names for male puppies can be tricky because some breeds are much cuter when they are puppies than when they grow up. But if you are looking for good dog names for male puppies, you can use pop culture references or literary names. When it comes to good dog names for male puppies, it is all about matching the right look with the right name.
- Ogre. The name of Ogre can be a great name dog name for a male puppy that will grow into a larger dog because it works at every stage of the dogs life. For example, naming your German Shepard puppy Ogre when he is small fits because he is cute. It also fits a year or two later when he is the size of a small car.
- Spike. If you own a bulldog, then the perfect dog name for your male puppy is Spike. Bulldogs have that look about them that makes you think of a guy named Spike that loves to fix and race cars. Beagles also fit the name Spike because they do not grow very large, but they always have a ton of energy.
- Blackbeard. The many breeds of Scottish Terriers or any other dog with long, dark facial hair would fit the name Blackbeard. It makes a great dog name for a male puppy because a fearsome pirate is the last thing your puppy will remind people of. But once that dog is grown, a pirate's name may be appropriate.
- Rocket. Puppies have an endless supply of energy. That is why Rocket is a good dog name for a male puppy. You can alter it to Rocky as the dog gets older to develop a more mature sounding dog name in his later years.
- Rowdy. Male puppies are always getting into trouble, and that is why Rowdy is the perfect dog name for a male puppy. Your other options along this line include Chaos, Destructo and Danger.