Download Music From YouTube
If you want to download music from YouTube, it is possible to do so for free or at a very low onetime charge. Certain programs that enable downloading from YouTube can be downloaded on the Internet for obtaining both videos and music.
- Any Video Converter software
- Access the Internet on your computer. Go to www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_view_free/. Download the free trial version of the Any Video Converter program. You do not have to download the for-fee version, as the free version works well for a long period of time to download music on YouTube.
- Run the .exe file. Allow the .exe file for the software to run on your computer. Follow all of the instructions for the installation, and save the Any Video Converter icon on your desktop for quick and easy access to the program.
- Navigate to YouTube. Find a video you want to download and copy the URL for it. You may download a video or just the song from a video.
- Open the program. Select the format you want to download the YouTube music to. The music format options are to the far right of the program. You can choose anything from .mp4 for iPod, .avi, .wmv for Windows, .mp3, which is compatible with all .mp3 players other than iPod, and several more.
- Highlight the "File" option. Scroll down to the "Set Output Folder" choice. Select a place on your computer for saving your downloaded YouTube music.
- Click the "Download" button. Paste the URL into the "URL" field. This is the proper way to download YouTube music.