You may be curious about how to download YouTube MP3 if you really like the audio from a YouTube video or you can’t find that particular song or music anywhere on the web for download. Of course, YouTube doesn’t offer MP3 or video download links for their videos, so it’s up to you to find out how to get the MP3 file. This is actually quite simple with popular new websites and technologies, and it literally only takes seconds to get a YouTube MP3.
To download YouTube MP3, you will need:
- A YouTube video you’d like to use
- Copy the URL of the video you’d like to use. The URL will be needed to download YouTube MP3 from the YouTube website.
- Log onto tunenabber.com. TuneNabber is a simple site that allows you to extract the audio from a YouTube video and download it in MP3 format. It’s quite a useful and fast solution for those who want to immediately download a song that they’ve heard on YouTube.
- On the homepage of TuneNabber, paste the URL into the text field. You’ll notice an option below to enter your email address. This is not necessary. After you’ve pasted the URL, simply press the large, orange button that says, “Nab!”
- You may be offered to immediately download the MP3 if another user recently tried to download it. This helps to save on server space for the TuneNabber website, so if this is offered, go ahead and download the file. This way you don’t have to wait for TuneNabber to create the MP3 file.
- If you aren’t offered an immediate YouTube MP3 download, wait for the process to complete. This can take anywhere from a minute to five to ten minutes depending on your connection speed as well as how fast the site is working on creating the file. Allow ample time for this process to complete and track the progress via the loading bar.
- Download the file. Once the YouTube MP3 file is done generating, you’ll see a large button that reads, “Download the MP3 File!” Click this button and a file download will start from your browser. Download the file to the location of your choosing and you’ll be able to begin listening to it!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.