Downtown St. Louis Hotels
Downtown St. Louis offers hotels to fit every budget and vacation style. Whether you prefer a luxerious hotel, a historical landmark, or a bed and breakfast, we've found the top vacation spots to fit your preferences in this charming city.
- If you’re looking for a luxurious vacation in St. Louis, consider staying at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. The renovated Crowne Plaza overlooks the Gateway Arch and the riverfront; in addition, the hotel’s amenities include everything from spacious guestrooms to free high-speed Internet access. 200 North Fourth Street, St. Louis, MO, 63102
- The Four Seasons Hotel is another luxurious option. This hotel features a 25,000 square foot sky terrace and a Cielo restaurant and bar. 999 North Second Street, St. Louis, MO 63102
- The Hyatt Regency at The Arch is located in the shadow of the Gateway Arch. This hotel underwent $63 million in renovations in 2009, and now includes four dining outlets, among them Ruth’s Chris Steak House. It’s within walking distance of Busch Stadium and America’s Center.
- However, luxury is not the authentic way to see the city, nor is it in everyone’s budget. One authentic way to experience the city is by staying in a bed and breakfast inn. The Fleur-de-Lys Mansion is a bed and breakfast inn that overlooks the historic Reservoir Park. The restored turn-of-the-century mansion includes Wi-Fi, down comforters, and Jacuzzi tubs.
- For baseball fanatics, staying at the Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark is a must.The hotel is literally steps away from Busch Stadium, Gateway Arch, Edward Jones Dome, and the roverfront restaurants.
Posted on: Jun. 07, 2011