R&B and Canadian rapper star Drake musical song list is getting high airplay and increased digital download sales. Drake was once a small screen actor, trying his hands at music industry. In February 2006, he released some exciting mixtapes and by 2009 was a signed musical artist with two Grammy nominations. Listed below is a compellation of Drake's musical song list. This song list are songs that feature Drake is the primary artist.
- "Successful". The song features Trey Songz and Lil Wayne. It was a songs features on one of Drake’s mixtape, "So Far Gone". It reaching seventeen on the Billboard Hot 100, the song peaked at three Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs charts. The "Successful" music video features Drake and Songz enjoying Toronto’s night adventures. "Successful" also made Rolling Stone's "25 Best Songs of 2009" list.
- "Best I Ever Had". "Best I Ever Had" was another song from Drake's "So Far Gone" mixtape. This was the song that put Drake on the map. This was named the "Hot Rap Song" of the year by Billboard. The music video, featuring big breasted female basketball players did not receive the positive reviews that the song did.
- "Forever." "Forever" was released in 2009 This song features Kanye West and was part of the soundtrack for "More Than a Game". Drake performed "Forever" with Lil Wayne, Eminem and Travis Barker at the 52nd Grammy Awards.
- "Fancy". Released in 2010 "Fancy" is a song from his debut album "Thank Me Later". It was originally the song was given to Mary J. Blige for her upcoming album, but was later given to Drake. Blige's backing vocals were already recorded and were kept on Drake's version. "Fancy" received a nomination for Best Rap Performance By A Duo Or Group at the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards. The track also features T.I and Swizz Beatz.
- "Find your love". Released in 2010, "Find Your Love" is the second single from his debut album "Thank Me Later". The song has become the most successful single from the album, and peaked at number 5 on the Hot 100. The "Find Your Love" music video chronicles Drake’s encounter with a gang-affiliated woman. In a later interview he said that he believed the song should have been performed by a female.
- "Up All Night". "Up All Night", a song from "Thank Me Later",features label sister Nicki Minaj. Drake raps about loving his musical players. Though not released as a single, "Up All Night" climbed up the Top 50 due to its strong digital sales.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
7 Awesome, Whimsical Pool Party Toys
These fun, buoyant items are sure to make a splash. (Sorry, couldn't help it.)
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.